Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New item: Quilted Blanket

I'm pretty excited about this. I love to do free-motion quilting--it's almost therapeutic.  I'd like to introduce my newest item--The Quilted Blanket.

"This ACUnique Boutique exclusive item is certain to keep your little one snug as a bug! The Quilted Blanket features ACU on one side and a cozy flannel on the other. It is made with a machine washable, high- loft, non-allergenic batting and is machine quilted in a topsy-turvy pattern.

Measures approximately 30x36 inches. It is small enough to keep in a diaper bag, great to throw over a car seat, and the perfect size for small children to carry while toddling around. Your little one will love to snuggle up in a piece of their hero!"

As of right now I am only offering the blanket in one size but I am always willing to work with a customer to meet their wishes.

The Quilted Blanket can be ordered here.

I will post better pictures of the blanket tomorrow once the sun is out again. :) Time to go make dinner! Have a great night everyone!
-Megan

2 comments:

  1. No, this one is not. I am going to list it on Storevny tomorrow after I get better pictures of it in the sunlight. This is a little smaller than the measurements mentioned above. The details will be posted in the listing tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete