Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Changes to Coin Purse

Hi all,
I just finished making an adorable coin purse for an Army wife here at Fort Lewis. I love the Candy Skull fabric she picked. I've had it for months and months and I finally got to use it! :)


I made a slight change to my coin purse design. The coin purses now come with a small loop that will help you close the zipper more easily and also doubles as a key holder. Now you can attach your coin purse to your keys and always have your ID and cash at hand!
Front of Coin Purse
Back of Coin Purse

Coin Purses can be custom ordered by clicking here. 


I'm also working on a new item that I hope to debut by the end of today. We'll see how it goes...Here's a sneak peek!




Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment