Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy Holidays from ACUnique

My business has changed and evolved so much this year. When we moved from Fort Drum earlier this year it was still just a shop on Etsy. In May things kind of started to take off but I was still only sewing a few bags a month. Word of mouth is a powerful thing and i had some awesome customers who were getting the word out (Amanda!) By August/September things were really starting to pick up and I needed to make some serious changes.  On 6 December I launched my new website in order to showcase my items and streamline the entire ordering process. I now feel like a full fledged business and can't wait to see what amazing opportunities are brought my way.

By now some of you may have received a holiday post card from me. I wanted to do something special for all my customers, for their wonderful support this year. Without it I would still be be lost among the ranks on Etsy. So thank you to each and every one of you who has placed an order with me this year, whether it was through Etsy, webs, or ACUnique Boutique. You have no idea how much I love to sew and create things for all of you. Thank you so much for all of the opportunities you have given me and I wish you and your family a very happy 2011 full of blessings!

Merry Christmas everyone!
-Megan


Please note: If you are an ACUnique customer and have not yet receive your holiday post card please email your correct mailing information to info@acuniqueboutique.com.

3 comments:

  1. And a very Merry Christmas to you and your family as well :o)
    I wish nothing but happiness and success for your business in 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do great work and you have amazing customer service. Best wishes to you and your family for the upcoming year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much to both of you.

    ReplyDelete