Monday, December 20, 2010

New Item for A Happy Housewife

Since most of you don't know me in person I will start off by telling you that I absolutely love all things vintage. I love Audrey Hepburn and Bing Crosby.  Big band music makes my heart skip and my entire kitchen and dining area is decorated in a diner motif. The walls are covered in pictures of Rosie the Riveter, Elvis, Johnny Cash, Marilyn Monroe, classic cars and all things old Hollywood. It's pure rockabilly brilliance. Now that you know that little tid-bit about me it will help you will understand why I just had to create a reproduction of a vintage apron!


I just loved how this turned out. It reminds me of those old black and white pictures of women vacuuming while wearing pearls and high heels. I'm currently closed for the holidays but these aprons will be available for purchase on my website with ACU, ABU, MARPAT, NWU and the accent fabric of your choice in early 2011.

All that's missing is my high heels and pearls and I'd be a picture perfect 1950s house wife!
  
Full view of new ACU apron

Close up of pocket


That's it for now. I hope you are as stoked about this new item as I am!  I probably won't be blogging anymore before Christmas so I hope all of you have a wonderful and safe holiday!  Merry Christmas!

-Megan

1 comment: