Thursday, January 6, 2011

January Promotion

Hi all,
I recently added a page to the website where I will post the monthly promotions. The page can be seen by clicking here. The January promotion is as follows:

Order a custom purse (Mini-Purse is not included in this offer) and receive one large and one small fabric flower free!  These look adorable on purses, hats, scarves, coats, dresses, and more!
An $8 value
    
Choose from pointed petal or rounded petal flowers.
Flowers can not be substituted for any other item.
Cannot be combined with any other offer or used for credit on past orders. 

After adding your purse and your flowers to your cart enter code "Jan2011" at checkout to have $10 taken off your order ($8 for the flowers and $2 for shipping.) You MUST purchase a purse to be eligible to receive the free flowers. 
 

For the rest of today you can vote on what camouflage I should use to make this month's giveaway prize! Go to my facebook page and comment on this status:

ACUnique by Megan Okay, I need you to vote on what camo I should use to make this month's giveaway! Vote ACU, ABU, MARPAT, or NWU. The camo with the most votes will win and the giveaway will be on my blog sometime during January! ♥ Vote by commenting on this status. Voting will end 7 January.


I'm still looking for vendors to donate to the March for Babies Auction. Go here to see more info. Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you all have a great weekend! 
-Megan  

No comments:

Post a Comment